ar

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Clairvoyance ??

At Starbucks this morning, I was waiting in line, behind the person who was placing his order. The coffee shop was surprisingly un-busy for that time of morning. While the counter person was finishing with the customer in front of me, the barista called out, "Andrea, what can I get you this morning ?"

Huh ? How did she know my name, I wondered ? I go to this Starbucks once a week at most, and have never given them my name. My order is always a tall coffee black, dispensed by the cashier. No need to give my name and wait for my drink to be created.

Then I looked at my shirt.

I'm wearing my Community Emergency Response Team Instructor polo in preparation for tonight's class.

With my name embroidered on the front.

D'oh !

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder what would happen if i went into a starbucks wearing a shirt with 'andrea' on it, hrm. i say its an experiment we'll try when you're up here next!

October 2, 2006 at 3:40:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services