ar

Friday, December 26, 2008

I'm Depressed Now

If you are an animal lover, have ever had to put down a beloved pet, or have young children, do not -- I repeat, do NOT -- go see the movie "Marley & Me".

It was almost 2 hours long, terribly boring at times, with one of the most depressing endings I have seen in a very long time. It brought back horrendously painful memories of my precious kitty Tiger's terminal visit to the vet five years ago.

Trust me, do not go see this movie. It is not a light-hearted kids flick like how the TV ads portray. :(

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads up. I still tear up when I remember having to put my kitty down three years ago :-( What's with Hollywood being so gloom and doom lately?

January 2, 2009 at 6:22:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services