ar

Saturday, July 03, 2010

The Best Business Trip Ever...

.. is one to VEGAS !

Even though Danny and I had already taken our trying-to-be-yearly trip to this most awesome city back in May, I jumped at the chance to speak at a conference about how my company uses this other company's software to manage capacity on our massive network. How could I turn this down ? Five days in Vegas, 3 of which were hard work, and the rest were my choice ? And a nice hotel room and flight to boot. I readily accepted the task.

Danny joined me for four of the days (at our expense of course), and we spent our free time doing some of the things we missed on our first trip: the aquarium at the Luxor, some more sightseeing, and of course, the requisite time at the Pai Gow table. Even though I was exhausted from presenting at the conference and answering questions, there was no need to convince me to do these things. We had to. We were in Vegas !

Add in two company-sponsored open-bar soirees and some good friends from work to kick it with, and we had ourselves an awesome time.

It's going to take a while to recover, however. Sleep deprivation tends to drag one down after a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services