ar

Monday, November 29, 2004

Are you jealous ?

Woo-wee !

For a donation to a very worthwhile Thanksgiving charity, my company employees were allowed to have their pictures taken with THESE beauties. Unfortunately they lost the one picture I took with the Lamborghini Murcealago. Not complaining much here though.

The McClaren F1 has Mario Andretti's signature on the sun visor. It was custom-made for him, he sold it, and it is now owned by an executive of my company. How nice for us.

My comment when the photo session was done ?

"If I smoked, I'd need a cigarette right now."

Take a look. :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services