ar

Friday, January 21, 2005

Welcome !

Hello everyone ! Welcome to my little corner on the web. I've finally decided to join the world of blogging after a long time of resisting. This is a little easier than trying to remember who I've told what to. Plus, it gives me an outlet for my budding creative writing skills that are pathetically underused in my world of technology, sports and activities.

I'm going to start with retroactively posting a few musings that I have done in the last little while. I will update in real-time going forward, but don't expect daily entries. One of the reasons I resisted a blog is because I write when inspired. I don't do very well when I feel that I am 'forced' to write on a schedule. So you will see updates on this site when I am inspired to share a message, vent or observation.

Hope you all enjoy my little ripple in the pond of life.


Andrea A.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! We eagerly look forward to all your posts and thoughts.

January 21, 2005 at 3:59:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services