ar

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

David

My sister's wedding. A romantic setting it was, a large banquet hall, with tastefully low lighting and gentle music from the sound system. I was busy setting up the computer and projector equipment, bustling around to stay on schedule, when he snuck up behind me and handed me a rose. A beautiful red rose in a wine glass half-filled with water. I stopped in my tracks, rendered speechless by the tender display of affection.

He then whispered, "Why don't you come back to my house later ? I'll give you a sticker that says 'I love you.'"

This, from David.

5 years old.

It'll be a lucky young lady in a few years who accepts that sticker.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services