ar

Friday, January 21, 2005

Don't worry, be happy.

Someone on the Weight Watchers message boards today complained that a coworker of theirs was going around the office singing "Don't Worry, Be Happy". How ironic that today, I am doing something very similar.

I've had the sh***iest, crappiest week from hell. Work has been insane, and I have put in the craziest of hours since the Developers came up to me at 3pm last Friday and told me we had a little problem. (A little problem on the scale of a HUGE customer account and some issues that may be our fault. Turns out most of the issues are not our fault, but we still had to do our due dilligence.)

So today I decided to paste a BIG SMILE on my face and wear my happy face socks. Yes, I'm walking around in jeans, a nice Cirque du Soleil shirt, and white socks with big yellow happy faces on them.

I might just have to start singing that song, too.

Happy Friday. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services