ar

Thursday, January 11, 2007

What ?! Part II

When I first saw the $145 price tag on a set of floor mats for my car, I said forget it. Why spend that kind of money on floor mats, that only will be stepped on by passengers' dirty shoes ? I could spend my $145 on much more useful things. Or so I thought.

My friends, awesome as they are, were not in agreement with my reasoning.

Jeff mentioned that he had spent a similar amount on the floor mats for his most lovely Nissan 350Z. Rick simply could not understand why I wouldn't buy a good set of mats for my car. And Rakesh nailed me to the wall with his simple but eloquent statement:

"And how much did you spend on the car again ?"

Peer pressure got the best of me. Armed with a generous birthday/Christmas contribution gift from my good friend AJ, I purchased the floor mats. Not the simple (read: boring) ones from the dealer, but custom mats with 330ci embossed on the driver and passenger sides.



Were they worth it ?

I dare say they were.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you feel proud to step on one hundred and forty five dollars?

January 22, 2007 at 4:13:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services