ar

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Poor Baby Part II

As of this morning, Mocha has been given a clean bill of health from the vet. Yay !!

She's had her cast off for 3 weeks, and is running around like a maniac, just like before. She plays, she messes around with Peaches, and causes ruckus wherever she goes. Just like she used to.

I am not looking forward to paying the vet bill for this one. But it was worth it, for my little Mocha.

And yes, as of a month ago, I have signed both cats up for pet insurance. My savings account will thank me, I'm sure.

1 Comments:

Blogger Williams Family said...

Thanks for the reminder - I've been thinking about pet insurance for our youngster pets - never remember until something expensive happens!

- Jennifer

May 27, 2008 at 4:02:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services