ar

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Karma Part II

To the loud, obnoxious female San Diego Padres fan sitting behind me at the Giants game last night, this is for you:


I so wanted to whack you in your loud diarrhea mouth with my massive STFU cluebat, but I restrained myself. Luckily, myself and our other section-mates were kind enough to drown out your irritating drivel with our own high-volume support for our local team.

Unfortunately for you, in the most awesome display of karma (which seems to be this week's theme), our Giants won the game in the 11th inning from a walk-off home run by Bengie Molina.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, lady.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services