ar

Friday, February 04, 2005

Busted !

Yesterday, I was driving down the street, travelling from a meeting with my boss back to my building. As I was waiting at a red light, one of my very favorite feel-good, dance-your-butt-off tracks came on the satellite radio. As is my custom on these occasions, my arms began waving to the exquisite sounds emanating from my finely tuned, mirror shaking, heart thumping stereo system.

Little did I know that one of the Safety & Security managers was stopped right behind me. Watching my every move. And, he proudly announced this fact at the medical drill later that day, in front of a number of my ERT and Safety & Security peers.

Busted. :)

I had to know it was going to happen at some time or another.

And before you ask, I always have at least ONE hand on the steering wheel. Even if the other is being used for drive-dancing. :)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"drive-dancing"...

Consider this phrase plagerized. ;)

February 11, 2005 at 7:40:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services