ar

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Take It For the Team

During last night's game, a hard grounder was hit near me at second base. As I scooted to my right to backhand it, it took a wicked hop and impacted my forearm at high velocity. I won't mince words that it hurt like all heck. But today, I sport a really funky badge of honor for taking it for the team:




Those eight red dots are courtesy of the stitches on the ball.

It still hurts to move my fingers around. But stitch-mark imprints are just too cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! It`s really great page. I`ll looked here often. I invite to my page

July 8, 2005 at 10:49:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services