ar

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Whiners

Earlier today, my coworkers were bantering over the cube walls about who was doing the most whining. Eyal was whining that Greg was whining and vice-versa. To settle the dispute, I piped up, also over the cube walls,

"You know what I do with whiners ? I b*tchslap them !"

Right as our boss walked by.

Uh-oh. Deer in the headlights. Speechless. Waiting for my boss to dish out the very same punishment that I had just threatened. Instead, a big smile crossed his face as he applauded our exchange, and said,

"That's the spirit ! I like that attitude ! Now go find some bugs in our software !"

HAHA ! I love this job.

2 Comments:

Blogger cstatman said...

now do you mean "slap" or "spank" cause I'll pass on one, but may consider the other....

:P

July 21, 2005 at 4:41:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Matthew said...

Just remember there are 3 HR reps on your floor and they tend to pace, oterhwise have fun!

July 25, 2005 at 10:35:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services