ar

Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Didn't Need to See That

Sitting in the treatment room at my chiropractor's office, waiting for my twice-weekly torture at the hands of my doctor and his ominous Graston tools...

...and being privvy to a full view of new-female-intern buttcrack, and half of both ass cheeks (whale-tail included), as she searched in the cabinet for a file.

Tell me, how would a reasonable person handle this situation, with the least amount of embarrassment and awkwardness possible ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services