ar

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

It's Official.

5:30am meetings really suck.

I'm sure it sucked just as badly for my teammate in Singapore, who was also on the meeting, at 9:30pm his time. Such is life when one is on a global team.

There is a silver lining to this torture, however. Now that I am in this new (and awesome) group, most of my meetings are in the mornings. This means I get to go home at a decent hour, make dinner, and spend quality time with my family every night.

That alone makes it all worthwhile.

Time for a fresh cup of coffee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services