ar

Monday, November 09, 2009

One small step...

I am now an Orange Belt in Krav Maga. Woohoo !

Of course, this is only one small step toward the coveted black belt. I have many more months of training, many more bruises, and many more sparring sessions before I even approach that level. But this was one more rung in the ladder that I have conquered.

I spent Seven. Hours. at the dojo today. I am somewhat mobile now, but I know I will be hurting tomorrow, in a big way.

It was well worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services