ar

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

"Sono molto distratta" - Scatterbrained

As I rolled out of bed this morning at the customary (but disgusting) hour of 4:50am, I thought to myself that I should check if I had printed out my workout sheet for today. I always bring a workout sheet to the gym because there is no way I could possibly keep track of each day's tasks, weights and reps.

Of course, I forgot to look for the sheet, and buzzed off to catch the train with no time to spare.

When I arrived at the gym, I realized I didn't have the sheet. No problem, I said, I can try and remember. Improvise if I have to. My trainer is around, so he can help refresh my memory if needed. Problem solved, I thought.

Until I realized I'd also forgotten my gym clothes.

Great work there, genius ! And of course, today is a day that I chose to wear nice black jeans and not running pants like I sometimes do. Running pants can pass as gym clothes. Try to stretch and lift weights in these jeans, and I'll probably rip something. Either the jeans or a muscle, one of the two.

My dad used to say I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on my shoulders. Today, I proved this theory true.

Yes, my head is still where it should be. I just checked to be sure. Time to shake this noggin out and pour myself a nice, big cup of coffee. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew said...

That would be a big oops. There are times when I wear my gym clothes to work and bring my work clothes I will forget needing things such as socks or belt. Thank goodness is WalMart is just around the corner. Don't worry it happens to all of us. Just think heavy thoughts instead.

March 24, 2005 at 1:17:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services