ar

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

A neutron walks into a bar..

[Preface: A 'neutron' is a subatomic particle that is uncharged (neutral). By contrast, an electron carries a negative charge, and a proton carries a positive charge.]

So I was sitting in the world's most BORING meeting yesterday with a few of my peers. We all were gladly occupying ourselves with our real work via our trusty laptops while the voice on the Polycom speakerphone unit droned on and on.

One of my fellow ERT members popped up in my Instant Messenger, asking a training-related question. Grateful for the diversion, I answered it. He then told me this joke:

A neutron walks into a bar and orders a beer. He then says to the bartender, "Bartender ! How much for the beer ?"

The bartender replies,

"For you, no charge !"



Try as I might, I could not contain the fit of giggles that possessed me.

My fellow meeting attendees could only look in bewilderment as I composed myself and continued with my work.

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services