ar

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Oops.

Yesterday, while going out for lunch with a friend, I had the opportunity to demonstrate my satellite radio system that has been a fixture in my life for over two years. By paying a low monthly fee (much less than my previous CD budget), one can choose between over 100 digital-quality streams of music, talk, sports and news - uncensored and uninterrupted by commercials. It's a music-loving commuter's dream.

As I do with all my guests, I handed my friend, a soft-spoken, polite, church-going type, the Sirius program guide and offered to change the music to whatever stream he desired. He indicated a love of hip-hop, gospel and jazz. While he was figuring out the channel numbers for the latter two, I gladly hit my preset button to Hip Hop Nation.

The track that was playing ?

Fat Joe's "F**k 50". (Audio: RealOne)

A piece where one cannot discern the true lyrics from all the swearing.

Oops.

Needless to say, the channel was changed very quickly to something more appropriate for the company. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services