ar

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Wear Green or Get Pinched

Although I am not Irish, I often join in to the festive spirit by wearing green on St. Patrick's day. Unfortunately, on this day, it completely slipped my mind.

Earlier this morning, I was at the building that houses the gym, waiting for the shuttle and chatting it up with the lobby ambassador. All of a sudden, a loud, diabolical scream permeated through the stairwell door. The lobby ambassador and I, both EMTs, immediately jumped up and bolted to the stairwell door to investigate the source of the agonizing screech.

The door opened, and an employee, known by both of us, emerged, giggling like a schoolgirl.

His friend had not worn green today, and as punishment, this upstanding employee had pinched him.

Wow. Must have been one heck of a pinch !

Of course, once the pincher realized that I, too, was not wearing green, he made a break for me. Luckily I was able to duck into the waiting shuttle before becoming his next victim.

Happy St. Patrick's day everyone, and drink some green beer tonight if you wish ! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Foxxy One said...

Hey Sexy Slinky Baby - bring that bootie over here and I'll give you a pinch ;)

March 17, 2005 at 2:10:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services