ar

Sunday, April 03, 2005

It's Still Winter in Some Parts of the World..

As you know from earlier entries, Northern California has had blooming flowers and fair weather since the middle of February. The air conditioning has been in use off and on for approximately six weeks. Although still cool at night, the heavier jacket has long since gone into the closet.

I went shopping yesterday to pick out an outfit for my sister Vicky's bridal shower next weekend. I chose a nice khaki skirt, blue tank top, and khaki colored sandals. Not too frou-frou girlie-girl, but just nice enough for such an event. Perfect !

Until I was informed of what the weather is like in Toronto right now.




Oh my God, you have GOT to be freakin' kidding me. I can't wear these cute little sandals in THAT !!!! Oh well, I guess I'm packing my boots as well. Eesh.

While we're on the topic of snow, here are a couple of pics of my dad and sisters at their recent ski trip to the Alps.

Dad takes a stupendous wipeout:




And Diana and Vicky do their best Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer impressions:




It's going to be in the mid-60s to low-70s next week in Silicon Valley. I guess I better enjoy it while I can before taking off to the Great White North on Friday night. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services