ar

Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Little Helper

Like most people with very busy schedules, I habitually catch up on my errands and housework on the weekends. This weekend was no exception. In the midst of bustling around, I realized I had run out of laundry soap, among other things. I left the washing machine door open, dirty laundry inside, to remind myself to start the load once I returned from shopping.

When I arrived back at my apartment, I was greeted by this:




The worst part ? She was happily sleeping on my sweaty, stinky karate uniform. I hope she enjoyed the experience.

Too bad cats can't be trained to actually do the laundry themselves. They could probably do a better job of folding than I can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services