ar

Friday, March 02, 2007

Payroll Can Bite Me Part II

Payroll insists they never received the W-4 I sent them a year and a half ago.

Or should I say, they insist that I never sent it.

Uhh, no.. I did send it. Whatever ghosts or crazy phantasms intercepted the envelope between the mail room and their office we will never know, but I am certain I sent it. Absolutely positive.

It pisses me off that they would insinuate that I never filed the form in the first place. Do they think I was just making this up to give them trouble ? Come on. I have better things to do with my time than argue with them.

They said they'd reimburse me the $131 IRS fine if I can prove I sent the form.

So.. I'll just pull some non-existent camera logs out of my a** and show them a video of me placing the W-4 in the envelope ? Riiiiiiiiiight.

This time, I took the W-4 over to their office, personally handed it to my representative.

I wanted to cough on it first. But I restrained myself.

The days of blindly trusting that my company will do the right thing are over. Now, I must follow up and chase and badger and demand until the results I need are achieved. I don't like having to do this. I hate being a demanding biatch. But I am left with no choice. I need to protect my financial assets.

And to top it all off, my apartment is raising my rent again, this time adding $120/month to the already-outrageous price.

Good thing I've already started the process of finding a townhouse to buy.

I can't get out of there fast enough.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jo said...

K, so it's all going to shite finance wise...But, what I want to know is how is the karate going?

March 2, 2007 at 5:18:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services