ar

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

This Takes the Cake

** Warning: This post is off-color in nature. **

I saw this licence plate in the parking lot at my work. I have no idea how the owner managed to pass this by the DMV's vulgarity checks, but I nearly fell out of my car laughing when I saw it:




For those who don't know what the British slang expression "Toss Off" means, take a look at the last entry in the definition here.

Now you know why I dissolve into hysterical laughter when an American sportscaster calls a baseball pitcher a "Tosser". :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! You definately need to post that on the GDT

Julie "The.Foxx"

August 3, 2005 at 6:49:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Bet On Me said...

Hi Andrea, can I repost that TOSSOFF plate photo on my blog http://pl8s.blogspot.com?
Thanks. PL8S.ORG

August 3, 2005 at 7:25:00 PM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Keywords: Andrea Di Lecce, andrea di lecce, Andrea DiLecce, andrea dilecce, Andrea Abrahamsen, andrea abrahamsen, Slinky, slinky, SlinkyGal, SLiNKyGaL, slinkygal, SlinkyDee, slinkydee, Toronto, toronto, San Francisco, san francisco, San Jose, san jose, softball, Seido karate, volleyball, blog, emotion, philosophy, funny, jokes, musings, psychology, EMT, EMS, emergency medical services